Best Way Out of a Conversation

(click to enlarge)


I was going to write about how I almost threw up at last nights episode of "House" when they showed the split open skull, but then I saw a commercial for that crappy Fox gameshow.
Edit:
After reading this again this morning, I realize it makes absolutely no sense. It's just a rant that suddenly ends with a terrible non-sequitor, much like any rant I might do in real life. So I guess maybe it's funny on that level, to people who know me. Plus it's fun to say "dump" whenever possible.
ALSO, I forgot to mention when posting about my new T-Shirt I made in my zazzle store. It doesn't really have to do much with anything, but I came up with it when I was trying to come up with another idea. I am a big fan, and everyone else who has seen it seems to like it too. maybe people will buy it, althought this is the wrong venu to be promoting it since I don't know how many people actually read this comic...I mean people with money. It'd be cool to sell the design though.

No comments: