First Contact

(click to enlarge)

So here it is, the long awaited premiere of Stinky Foot!!

After weeks of testing on all the hot chicks in my office, and some other hot chick who is currently touring the country, I am happy with my format. I hope you all enjoy it as much as I do. I am really a fan of this idea, and I hope to take it as far as I possibly can.

It's also Passover, and I am feeling incredibly fat thanks to two seders in a row. Tonight I hope to get gym time to eleaviate the guilt of all the good food.

I apparently make an awesome Brisket.

As of right now, I am planning on updating this comic every Monday and Wednesday, just so you know. THta might change, but for not it's not.

1 comment:

Auri Marcus said...

Now that it's official, I can tell the whole blogspot-lovin' world that I love Stinky Foot!!

Mazel Tov! :-)